046 276 50 00
Transactions. Ensure greater data integrity with support for transactions. Using scripts, make changes to records in batches and automatically roll back those changes if an error occurs during the operation. This feature is ideal for accounting, invoicing, and other financial apps when it’s important that modifications to a group of records happen at the same time. Use transactions to create, edit, and delete sets of records.
Clone Only backup option. Quickly create a clone of your app hosted on FileMaker Server without first backing up data or verifying the file. This option allows developers to save time if they only need a clone and don’t want to wait for a large file to be backed up.
Restrict Admin Console by IP address. To reduce the chance of a brute force attack, FileMaker Server Admin Console and FileMaker Admin API include options to restrict access to Admin Console by IP address.
FileMaker WebDirect. Now supports up to 600 concurrent user connections running on Ubuntu Linux.
In today’s Claris webinar, CEO Brad Freitag started by saying that “Problem solvers are our ecosystem,” giving a shout out to the all-in Claris community of developers and consulting businesses. He and his team detailed a new licensing program, shared additions to the platform, and discussed the future.
- First, Claris is releasing a new product. Peter Nelson, VP of Engineering, referred to his webinar from 8 months ago, where he talked about “New Stuff.” Today, they announced its official name: Claris Studio, available this fall. What we know as Connect today will be folded into Studio. Claris Studio promises to be a modern web experience designed to work with the current Claris products. In this first release, Studio will feature User Views, dashboards, and centralized log-ins.
- Along with this new platform strategy and vision, Claris announced a new program for customers and developers. They call it the Claris Problem Solvers Circle. This program involves a two-year agreement to allow time to try, deploy, and benefit from the entire platform. After two years, customer pricing will increase, but the goal is that the technology will prove its value within businesses
- Claris is focusing on new adopters, offering a freemium version of Claris Pro. This also includes access to Claris Studio. A paid license will be required to deploy a solution to multiple users, but the free version opens the door to try out the software.
March 2022, A new update to CorelDraw subscribers is released. Updated enhancements;
- Faster Photo Editing
Get incredibly creative with new, non-destructive stackable adjustment presets and a totally transformed Adjustments inspector that's up to 10 times faster than before
- Optimized learning experience
Find personalized learning content in the new Learn inspector, and search online content as you create from the Explore tab.
- Customer-inspired featuresEnjoy many enriched features based on direct suggestions from our loyal users—from timesaving Multipage view and Pages improvements to valuable image editing and export enhancements.
The all-new MindManager 22 is out now. Better than ever, with a few much-anticipated improvements. You can work cross platform via Co-editing, support for SharPoint and OneDirve for macOS and a completely new product in MindManager Essentials. Essentials lets you use MindManager directly in your browser.
Creating an app has never been easier. With FileMaker 19.4, you can drag and drop ready-made add-ons such as calendars, image galleries, timelines, and more. Start building your first application with the new Quick Start interface that only shows the most necessary tools to start with.
Available for Windows and Mac, the new CorelDraw version 2021 is out. With improved performance and completely new tools to make your work easier. Among the new features is a completely new dashboard for working more smoothly between desktop and CorelDraw.app. Opportunity for live comments and now integrated with MS Teams.